Thanks to Mamamusing (www.wijnker.blogspot.com) for nominating my humble little blog, Frantic Mama, for the Liebster Award, which recognizes newer bloggers with less than 200 followers.
I need to nominate 10 blogs to continue the tradition. Here are some of my favorites (with under 200 followers on Bloglovin' or elsewhere) that I highly recommend checking out:*
This Mom Said It
Faking Picture Perfect
My Toddler Rules...That's Official
The Campbell's (http://ourcampbellsoup.blogspot.com)
Please Sleep In
Hip to Be Mom (Hip2bmom.com)
I Got This Martha
*If any of you have more than 200 followers that I didn't see because I use Bloglovin', my bad! Please take this post as a compliment to your fantastic blog. Or, if you already have a Liebster that I missed, well, twice the compliment to you! And if this is all too overwhelming, no biggie. Just keep up the great blogging, Mamas! :).
The following rules apply to those who have been nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
4. If your friends could describe you in one word, what would it be?
6. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
7. How has the Internet changed your view of other cultures and people?
8. What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten, and why?
10. What children’s book describes the meaning of life best in your eyes?