1. Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Ale. This has been my favorite beer for several years now. You either love it or you don't.
2. My Kindle. I never thought I would give up paper books, but once I received a Kindle a few years back, I haven't looked back. Sadly, I rarely have time to leisurely peruse bookstores anymore (unless everyone there wants to hear my 3 year old yell that he has to pee and my 1 year old cry about being strapped into a stroller), so it is extremely convenient to order new books directly from my Kindle.
3. Luna Bars. My blood sugar can drop if I'm busy and not staying on top of all my snacks, so I almost never leave the house without a granola bar, and I think Luna bars are the best. My two favorite flavors are: Vanilla Almond and Chocolate Peppermint Stick. These bars taste good, are about as healthy as a granola bar can be, and help tide me over until my next meal.
4. Simply Clean cleanser by SkinCeuticals. I started using this gel cleanser twice a day years ago, and I swear it has forever changed my once acne-prone, oily skin. If that sounds like your skin, this cleanser is SO worth the price.
5. My Stella & Dot Rhea hoops in rose gold. I bought these pretty earrings at the second Stella & Dot party I attended, and I've already worn them several times.
What are a few of your favorite things these days?
Let's Connect on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Stumbleupon, and Instagram
Find more of me on: Mamalode and What the Flicka?