My son just turned 20 months old. While I infinitely prefer this age to, say, 2 weeks old, there is still a seemingly endless supply of fresh challenges that crop up with each passing day/week/month...
I love him beyond words, but here are just some of the dangerous/annoying/ridiculous acts of mischief (most of which are accompanied by a devilish grin) my son is currently obsessed with:
- Turning on the "hidden" switch to the [very hot] gas fireplace.
- Tugging on any and all electrical cords within reach.
- Opening the freezer and depositing ice cubes around the kitchen (I often discover this activity later, after stepping in a cold puddle, wearing fresh socks).
- Rolling the car window down by his carseat on a freezing cold day (Yes, we have Childlock. Yes, I forget to turn it on).
- Throwing his bath toys down the laundry shoot one by one (admittedly, I often take advantage of this pastime-- I can brush AND floss my teeth!).
- Snatching my smartphone and writing comments on Facebook (said comments typically appear on Friends pages as "asdchsafdsaoidf ihsdf hs.")
Like Frantic Mama on Facebook
I'm on Twitter @MNFranticMama
Click the Top Mommy Blogs button if you like me :)