Thanks to Mamamusing (www.wijnker.blogspot.com) for nominating my humble little blog, Frantic Mama, for the Liebster Award, which recognizes newer bloggers with less than 200 followers.
I need to nominate 10 blogs to continue the tradition. Here are some of my favorites (with under 200 followers on Bloglovin' or elsewhere) that I highly recommend checking out:*
This Mom Said It
Faking Picture Perfect
My Toddler Rules...That's Official
The Campbell's (http://ourcampbellsoup.blogspot.com)
Please Sleep In
Hip to Be Mom (Hip2bmom.com)
I Got This Martha
*If any of you have more than 200 followers that I didn't see because I use Bloglovin', my bad! Please take this post as a compliment to your fantastic blog. Or, if you already have a Liebster that I missed, well, twice the compliment to you! And if this is all too overwhelming, no biggie. Just keep up the great blogging, Mamas! :).
The following rules apply to those who have been nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to his/her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for the award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Here are the questions Mamamusing asked her 10 nominees with my answers in italics:
1. Are you willing to admit you sing in the shower and if so, what song do you sing most?
Yes, of course! Mostly old R.E.M. songs. Child of the 90's and all...
2. You get to become a villain for a day from a Disney movie. Which villain are you?
Professor Z in Cars 2 (is Pixar related to Disney? Isn't everything?)
3. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have so many embarrassing moments that keep me up at night...hmmmm... which to share, which to share...Probably the time I had to run out of a college class to puke from a hangover.
4. If your friends could describe you in one word, what would it be?
Loyal (I hope).
5. Name a place you have traveled to that MOST surprised you.
Bermuda. They really do wear Bermuda shorts.
6. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
That kids can't get cancer. Make that anyone.
7. How has the Internet changed your view of other cultures and people?
I have met so many interesting people through my blog and social network. I'm not sure it's changed my views, b/c I've always been openminded, but it is definitely fun to learn about moms across the world.
8. What’s the strangest food you’ve ever eaten, and why?
In Minnesota, there is a fascination with eating things on a stick at the State Fair. So I suppose a pickle on a stick (wait that sounds a little dirty...).
9. What is the most important thing you read online this week? Include a link please!
That assumes I read anything important. Okay, I do read blogs when I can, so I'll say Mamamusing for the compliment of nominating me!
10. What children’s book describes the meaning of life best in your eyes?
Guess How Much I Love You.
Now, here are 10 Questions for my Lovely Nominees:
1. What's your favorite t.v. show or movie?
2. What's your biggest guilty pleasure?
3. If you could meet anyone, who would it be and why?
4. What's your trick for getting through one of those days when you feel like you might just lose it?
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
6. If you could have (for free): a personal chef, full-time cleaning person, or a private chauffer, which would you choose and why?
7. Where is your dream vacation going to be (someday!!)?
8. Coffee or tea (or neither?!)?
9. What is your must-have beauty product?
10. What is the cutest thing your kid(s) has ever said to you?
If you answer these, please comment on this post so I can check out your thoughts! Enjoy the weekend :).
Let's Like each other on Facebook! (www.Facebook.com/FranticMama)
Follow my random thoughts on Twitter @MNFranticMama
Click the Top Mommy Blogs button to share the love