1. My Humio Aromatherapy Humidifier. The best part about this cool-mist humidifier? It has a little spot to add drops of essential oils so the entire room can smell great. It glows different colors, which reminds me of a magical genie-in-a-lamp, but I turn off the light at night. I use the all-natural oils from Eden's Garden. I swear the peppermint oil makes me have crazy and realistic dreams!
2. Ugg 'Cardy' Classic Knit boots. As many of you know, I have been struggling through the Polar Vortex in Minnesota this year, so warm boots are a must. You will often find me
3. Trader Joe's Frozen Pesto Pizza. I love, love, love pizza, but I'm a little picky when it comes to which ones I like best. I don't like meat on pizza, and I like a thicker crust (none of that cracker-thin stuff!). I also refuse to spend more on a frozen pizza than I would on delivery. Some of my readers recommended Trader Joe's pizzas, and now I'm a huge fan! My favorite is this one:
4. House Beautiful magazine. A girl can dream, can't she? It is such a luxury to sit with a cup of coffee and open a beautiful magazine from time to time.
5. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara. Remember when I wrote that I usually don't wear mascara? It's true. But when I do wear it, I always swear I'll start wearing it more because it makes me look so much better. This is my favorite one since embarking on the mascara train.
What are some of your must-haves? Share! I can use all the help I can get :).
(Liked these faves? Check out my 5 Faves Round 1 and 2!).
Let's Connect. Comment on the blog, enter your e-mail address to receive blog posts via e-mail, or find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Stumbleupon, and Instagram.
Find even more of me on: Mamalode and What the Flicka?